You can finish a class each day or each week.
Stay consistent with your practices, so you can keep progressing smoothly.
1. Listen to Class Video
2. Write answers to “Knowledge Gained” Questions
3. Speak out loud and write your “Self-Reflection” – Journal moment (No longer than 10 minutes – Be brief)
4. Listen to the Audio Exercises provided
5. Choose any Bonus Videos or Audios you wish to explore
6. Read a section in the book “Paths To Recovery After Abuse and Trauma”
NOTE: At the bottom of the Course Content/Navigation there is a PDF Download of all the Knowledge Gained and Self-Reflection Writing Exercises for each class, you may use this to accompany your learning.