- What is an affiliate program? How does it work?
- How do I get started?
- Who can participate?
- Does it cost anything to participate?
- How are sales tracked from my site?
- How much will I earn? How and when do I get paid?
- What are the different affiliate levels?
- I’m signed up, now what?
- Is there anything else I need to know?
- I need more help regarding the affiliate program.
1. What is an affiliate program? How does it work?
An affiliate program is a revenue sharing program where the affiliate (that’s you!) drives traffic to a merchant’s web site (that’s us!) in exchange for referral commissions. When a visitor to your site clicks on the affiliate link to our site and completes a purchase, you get a commission on every item they buy! Once you sign up for our program, you’ll be taken to the Affiliate Dashboard. Here you can log in at any time to get our banners and links, find out about commissions earned and even learn about how many impressions each of your links has received.
- Step 1: Sign up!
- Step 2: Log into the Affiliate Dashboard to view instructions as well as banners and text links that you can put on your website and email to your list.
- Step 3: Collect your commissions
5. How are sales tracked from my site?
You will be given a unique affiliate ID as well as custom-formatted links that will ensure that traffic coming from your site is properly tracked. We maintain a 60-day cookie, meaning that if a visitor clicks on a link from your site, you are credited with the sale as long as the visitor purchases within 60 days. Your Affiliate Dashboard has all of the reports and tracking resources you’ll need to see how you’re doing. You can use these reports to find out which of your links are performing the best and to optimize your site for maximum sales.
6. How much will I earn? How and when do I get paid?
Level 1 Affiliates earn commissions of 40% and Level 2 Affiliates earn commissions of 20% from each sale, with a cookie length of 60 days. For example, let’s say the Course Program costs $100. Each time that item is purchased by an end user who was referred through your affiliate link, you would get $40 or 40% of that sale. Affiliates are paid monthly via Paypal.
7. What are the different affiliate levels?
We have two tiers/levels of affiliate commissions: Level 1 = 40% and Level 2 = 20% (think of it as affiliates and parent-affiliates). For example, let’s say Affiliate A refers a new affiliate, Affiliate B. Affiliate A would be the parent-affiliate of Affiliate B. Now when a sale is made only through Affiliate A, Affiliate A get’s 40% of the sale and Affiliate B gets nothing. But when a sale is made through Affiliate B, Affiliate B gets 40% and Affiliate A gets 20%.
8. I’m signed up, now what?
Login to the Affiliate Dashboard. It will include all the instructions you need to get started.
9. Is there anything else I need to know?
Yes. By participating in the affiliate program, you agree to our supplemental Terms and Conditions. Please contact us if you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions.
10. I need more help regarding the affiliate program.
If you have any questions about our Affiliate program, please contact us by visiting us here: https://abusetraumarecovery.com/contact/